Pumpkin Pie Yogurt - Stevia Sweetened - Sugar-Free

by - 6:16 AM

Pumpkin Pie Yogurt with Stevia
Spiced Pumpkin Pie Yogurt
Sweetened with Stevia
Part of going grain-free and sugar-free is finding breakfasts I enjoy that are not made from eggs. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for eggs, but some mornings I want something else.

Enter yogurt. I buy plain, whole-fat, Greek yogurt or I make my own. Then I add stevia for sweetness and whatever other natural flavors I desire.

My energy was a bit zapped the last few weeks. I decided I needed to get more starchy veges into my diet. Pumpkin is a great way to add that without overkill. Plus it is full of beta-carotene which is great for my maturing skin. I hope you enjoy this change-up to your breakfast routine. Make sure to serve it very cold or freeze it for a great dessert!

 

  

 

Pumpkin Pie Yogurt with Stevia Recipe

  • 1/2 cup of whole-milk, plain yogurt
  • 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix, just the puree)
  • 2-4 dropperfuls of Stevia, to taste
  • pinch of pink sea salt
  • 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp ginger
  • 1/4 tsp cloves 
  • dash of vanilla extract
  • a pinch of ground cardamom (optional)
Combine all ingredients until well mixed. Make sure to serve very chilled for breakfast or frozen for dessert. If you want to eat it immediately, be sure to chill the pumpkin puree before adding.
2 servings.

You May Also Like

2 Punti per la polizia grammatica