Fattorie and Pandea Fornini Review

by - 2:02 PM

Buongiorno miei amata amici! Have you ever allowed yourself the sensation of a granule of sea salt dissolving on your tongue? There is something refreshingly pure about the taste, unlike common table salt. Thus, imagine my delight when I received a box of Fattorie & Pandea Fornini (with sesame and sea salt) to review.

Made in Verona and Parma, Italy, these snacks offer a taste of the motherland. Interestingly, Pandea also makes a line of gluten free and low-protein snacks for those with dietary concerns.

How do I explain the texture? I dare say, my family thought it resembles a crackerstick, instead of a breadstick. It has a nice, crisp snap to it. They are ribbed sticks with sprinkles of sea salt and sesame seeds on top. The sesame seeds add a nice flavor without a noticeable chewiness that so often accompanies them. These oven baked snacks use olive oil and sea salt, keeping the saturated fat to a minimum and the trans fat to zero. Heart healthy fats, 30 calories, and 5 grams of carbs, they are a welcome treat.

I served them on a tray with some salami, mozzarella, Roma tomatoes, and fresh, organic basil. My children enjoyed them and were enthusiastic about their shape. I relished them for their crisp and flavorful addition to my lunch. My local grocery stores carry these refreshments above their rye crackers and other specialty crackers. If you cannot find them, feel free to contact Liberty Richter, the distributor in the USA.

You May Also Like

0 Punti per la polizia grammatica